If you’re searching for Valentine Ideas for Her or Valentine Ideas for Him we can help! Go for something new this year, something they can enjoy for much longer than a week. This is our list of the 12 Most Romantic items in our stores:
- 1. Most Romantic Lamp: This Lamp is a stunner. Its beauty shines in the burnished brass-finished details and the facets of the base glow like a diamond. Topped by a soft-white linen shade, it would look amazing on a dining room buffet or server, on your bedroom nightstands, on a living room sofa table or on a console table in a foyer.
- 2. Most Romantic Scroll-y Painted Accent Chest: This French-inspired Accent Chest features beautiful old-world design details such as carved rope trim lining the rim of the top and a sculptured bottom edge that ends with the gentle-turnings of a cabriole leg. The hand-painted patterns add the just-right amount of interest and the perfectly distressed turquoise finish offers that punch of color every room needs. And drawers for storage, that’s the cherry on the sundae.
- 3. Most Romantic Repurposed Piece: The vintage vibe of this wood Bar comes from its mysterious origins. The reclaimed wood creates an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming and the dark accents add contrast and character. With shelves on the opposite side it will not only look great in your home it can also serve as a functioning Bar. Clink.
- 4. Most Romantic French Countryside Accent Chair: This adorable Accent Chair looks like it was plucked right out of a French country home. The modern translation of a classic fabric gives the piece charm without being stuffy and the finish on the wood is rustically current.
- 5. Most Romantic Biker Art: This large wall canvas is like a box of chocolates, you never know which flavor you’ll see: rich dark chocolate, fluffy marshmallow, raspberry filling, golden caramel, almond toffee. Anyone who sets their eyes on it will find a favorite color. Its universal style will appeal to anyone with a fondness for motorcycles and the assortment of colors and textures makes this versatile piece a perfect masterpiece.
- 5. Most Romantic Pillow: The embroidered lace look of this Decorative Pillow is beautiful and timeless. Paying homage to days-gone-by when lace was hand-stitched by candlelight, this Pillow is ideal for any space that needs a bit of a softening touch. Use it as a single adornment on a twin bed or pair it with other patterns and textures on larger beds and upholstered pieces. Its unique shape will add additional contrast to the ensemble. All this for the price of a dozen roses.
- 7. Most Romantic Lady-in-Waiting: This framed wall art is titled Port of Call and depicts a sophisticated woman awaiting the arrival of her elegant suitor. The monochromatic color scheme allows you to place this just about anywhere in your home. The Artist used watercolor as the medium and, working with just one single color, had to rely on shading to create features and dimension. The result, at least 49 shades of gray.
- 8. Most Romantic Upholstered Bench: The features of this upholstered bench are a true match made in heaven. The padded fabric seat is soft and comfortable while the slatted lower shelf provides extra storage space. The neutral palette will let you place it anywhere in your home that needs an accent piece. It’s not just pretty to look at though, the bench seat is always welcome and the lower shelf can be used for shoes in an entry, blankets in a bedroom or magazines and books in a living area.
- 9. Most Romantic Bad-Boy Recliner: The leather-look of this Hi-Leg Recliner resembles the leather jacket days of reckless rebels. The structured profile of the recliner is complemented with horizontal stitching on the sides and a padded back. Take it for a ride, its cause is your comfort.
- 10. Most Romantic Style-Blending Console: The elements of this Console create a symphony of design details that meld together harmoniously. No-fuss metal ring-pull hardware recalls life in a simpler time, a slightly distressed two-tone finish reflects relaxed days at the beach, architectural door detailing and scooped legs give a nod to Asian styling. This unexpected combination delivers a seamless composition.
- 11. Most Romantic Headboard: This metal headboard is the perfect companion to your mattress set. The swirling scrolls and simple lines are covered in an antique burnished finish just like a strawberry is covered in chocolate. Add a grand dramatic gesture to your bedroom without taking up a lot of space and at a very low cost.
- 12. Most Romantic Cuddler: This cuddler Chair and ½ is perfect for snuggling while watching great love stories like The Princess Bride, Enchanted or Lady and the Tramp. The supple, luxurious cover elevates its comfort level and is soft to the touch. Its tufted back and arms also make it beautiful to look at.
Here’s to the best Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had!