Crowley Furniture is now Crowley Furniture & Mattress.
The family-owned furniture store you’ve known and loved for over sixty years continues to offer the exceptional shopping experience you expect and deserve, with just a little extra added to our name.
#NewNotNew New Name, Same Great Business
Crowley Furniture & Mattress remains a hometown store with three convenient locations in the Kansas City area, accessible Sales Consultants who care about customer satisfaction, value-focused selections featuring current trends and timeless classics and exceptional service from beginning to end. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly Sectional, a Bedroom Set for your personal sanctuary or the Mattress that will give you that perfect night’s sleep, you can shop with confidence knowing our priority is your style, lifestyle and budget.
Why THE Change?
We want everyone to know we are as dedicated to helping our customers improve the quality of their lives through quality sleep, as we are committed to providing exceptional furniture for the rest of the home. That’s why we’ve created a Perfect Sleep Center in each of our stores. Our Perfect Sleep Centers, along with our trained Mattress Specialists, combine a comfortable environment and the latest industry knowledge to help you make the perfect Mattress choice and take the stress and anxiety out of Mattress shopping.
For over 60 years the Crowley family has been selling Mattresses to the Kansas City community. Mattress technology has changed significantly since 1954 and we’ve grown and changed along with it. We’ve also learned a lot about shopping for Mattresses and know this process can be intimidating. With so much scientific input, along with a wide assortment of bells and whistles, determining the Mattress that will give you your best night’s sleep can become an overwhelming experience. That’s why, to make your shopping process smooth and pleasant, Greg Crowley hand-selects the top Mattresses from the leading manufacturers in the bedding industry. When you visit our Perfect Sleep Centers, you’ll be welcomed by an expert Mattress Specialist and a manageable selection of Mattress options in all sizes, types, technologies and budgets.
Welcome To The Perfect Sleep Center
At Crowley Furniture & Mattress, we know that every person is different, we also know there is a Mattress for every person based on those differences. The key is finding that perfect match and that’s what makes us different than all other furniture and mattress stores. Your perfect Mattress match takes into consideration your size, shape, sleeping style and budget. It is these specific criteria that guide Greg’s choices when he personally selects the Mattress brands and types you’ll find in our stores.
Having worked with Mattresses since he was a teen, Greg has an unrivalled, insider understanding of Mattress manufacturers. He aligns himself with those brands that share the same business practices and principles as him and his family. These “customer-first” partnerships guarantee the best service from start to finish of your buying process. Our Perfect Sleep Centers carry top-selling Mattresses from Tempur-Pedic, Serta, Stearns & Foster, Sealy, Justice and Southerland, all manufacturers who also feature the highest level of research and development teams proving a deep-seated loyalty to ground-breaking technology.
Mattress materials have a big impact on the comfort and performance of a Mattress and Greg has selected the best of a wide range of Innerspring, Memory Foam, Hybrid and Natural Latex options. His carefully chosen collections and our Mattress Specialist’s thorough understanding of each type will prove to be a valuable asset to your shopping experience and final decision, and ultimately, your quality of sleep.
- Comfort Level
Comfort levels range from Firm to Medium to Soft to Ultra Soft and every individual has a unique response to each level. We offer a variety of comfort levels so, once we determine your sleeping style, we’re sure to have something that fits you just right.
While Comfort is King, Budget is Key. We understand everyone works with a budget and would never try to introduce you to a bed that was not within your financial comfort zone. While Mattress costs vary greatly, Greg has chosen our selections with price range as a priority. You will find Mattresses in our Perfect Sleep Centers at every price point. Plus, our helpful Financing options can assist with turning your investment into manageable monthly payments.
With Crowley Furniture & Mattress Perfect Sleep Centers you’ll love the helpful head start in the search for your best night’s sleep.
Making The Most Of Your Mattress
Once you’ve discovered your perfect Mattress match, it’s important to ensure that it’s properly supported with a quality base. Many of today’s Mattresses are quite heavy and when combined with the weight of those sleeping on top, base support becomes a key consideration. Here too, you have options, and our Mattress Specialists will guide you through this discussion.
- The Standard Base: Formerly known as Box Springs, the Standard Base provides support throughout the Mattress so that it performs at its best for many years to come. With a 9” height, this base consists of a sturdy wood frame.
- The Low Pro Base: This base is almost identical to the Standard Base except it is only 5” in height. Some bed styles and people with limited mobility often benefit from an overall lower bed height.
- The Adjustable Base: Also known as a Power Base or a Lifestyle Base, the Adjustable Base is making a statement in the Bedroom. Operated with a remote control, Adjustable Bases provide many health and relaxation benefits. With the ability to raise the head and feet independently, you’ll discover an unlimited number of comfort positions. Adjustable Bases can be paired with most Mattresses and most Beds.
- Platform or Storage Beds: If your Bed is either a Platform Bed or a Storage Bed, you most likely will not require a separate base. The Mattress will sit directly on either a wood platform or wood slats. Since the platform or slats play the role of Mattress support, you’ll want to be sure these items are sturdy enough to do the job well. Talk to your Mattress Specialist about your Bed components, if there is a concern, they can suggest alternatives such as our heavy-duty metal Support Systems.
Tips For A Successful Mattress Shopping Experience
A quality, pleasant Mattress shopping experience actually begins at home. With a little pre-shopping prep work, you are ensured to have the most ideal Mattress outing possible. Here are some Mattress Shopping Tips from Greg:
- Wear comfortable clothing You can’t find the right Mattress if you don’t lie down, wear something comfortable so you can easily twist and turn to test all sleeping positions
- Allow Ample Time You will need to experience several different beds to determine which is best for you, spending time on each one will assist you in making the best choice
- Ask Questions We care about helping you choose your perfect Mattress, we want to hear all your questions and concerns so we can talk through them together
- Come Prepared Know your space and furniture requirements so you can discuss with your Mattress Specialist to be sure your new Mattress will accommodate not only your sleeping needs but also your room and bedroom furnishing
For more details on Greg’s Mattress Shopping Tips click here.
Don’t forget the Fluff
As with any ensemble, be sure to properly accessorize to maximum results. Pillows can make a significant impact on your quality of sleep and that’s why we chose Bedgear as our Pillow manufacturing partner. Bedgear knows there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for deep sleep and their bedding accessories work hard for you through the development of the most advanced technologies that create bedding accessories that adapt to you. They don’t just wrap fabric around cotton balls and call it a pillow, their Performance Pillows align your spine and keep your body temperature ideal on the Pillow that’s fit for you.
In addition to Pillows, our Mattress Protectors from Bedgear are important to the life and performance of your chosen Mattress. These revolutionary protectors sleep cool, dry and clean throughout the night. Unlike old-school Mattress Pads that are thick and cumbersome, these thin protectors won’t interfere with the interaction between you and your Mattress. Since many Mattresses react to your body weight and temperature it’s important that you have minimal material between you and the Mattress. Additionally, an easily laundered Mattress Protector will live up to its name and protect your Mattress from soiling and staining which can void it’s warranty.
Rest Assured with our 90-Day Perfect Sleep Guarantee
Now that you know how dedicated we are to helping you find the perfect Mattress, we want you to truly rest assured with our 90-Day Perfect Sleep Guarantee. Available on select Mattresses, our promise to you is that if, within 90 days, you are not satisfied with the comfort of your Mattress, we invite you to reselect. Click here for eligibility requirements and exclusions with our Perfect Sleep Guarantee.
Your Soul Mattress-Mate
No matter what your sleeping style, comfort level or budget parameters may be, your perfect Mattress match is out there. Visit our Perfect Sleep Center closest to you and let us help you find it.
“At Crowley Furniture we don’t want to just sell you a bed, we want to give you a great night’s sleep.”